We're looking for a bright, enthusiastic and thorough person who wants to develop their career in the IT and technology sector and to help us provide outstanding testing and technical support for our clients.
This is an opportunity to work on exciting brands and projects and to support our growing customer base by providing outstanding technical support and software testing. The role will include the following:
- Software Testing and Quality Control;
- Testing each website and user experience functions
- Software testing back office applications and systems
- Developing our testing process
- Managing and obtaining customer approval/sign-off
- Quality control and project release to customer
- Customer service support;
- Provide front line Help Desk support and manage all Help Desk calls
- Support to clients (via telephone, tickets and email)
- Logging all tasks using the help desk tracking system
- Trouble shooting web applications (developed in-house)
- Supporting desktop, mobile, tablets and apps
- Validating and documenting client issues
- Working closely with the development team of client development requests and issues
- Reporting to the Technical Support Manager
- Assisting with other duties as required
The Technical Support department is a small but growing team and we are looking for someone bright and enthusiastic who is willing to get involved in every aspect of the business.
The successful candidate will need:
- An excellent telephone manner, being friendly, professional and customer focused.
- Team orientated individual with great communication skills.
- An in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding testing methodologies
- Have a very keen eye for detail
- Focused on quality and project timescales
- Ability to multi-task and be calm under pressure
- Good written English
- Confidence and enthusiasm in embracing new technologies and learning new skills
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and knowledge within the IT and technology industry working within a business that has a focus on delivering the highest quality and service levels. We are a successful expanding business that is looking for the right person to join our team and grow with the company.
In return you'll receive the following the benefits:
Salary £16-18,000 (depending on experience)
Free Car Parking
Training and support provided
Great progression opportunities
Regular social activities
City centre location