Great opportunity at a leading South Wales Digital Agency. We want someone looking for a career in IT, to join our experienced development, testing and support team.
Great opportunity at a leading South Wales Digital Agency. We want someone looking for a career in IT, to join our experienced support and development team.
- Testing and Quality Control;
- Testing each websites and user experience functions.
- Software testing back office applications and systems.
- Developing testing process.
- Quality control and project release to customer
- Customer service support;
- Provide front line Help Desk support and manage all Help Desk calls.
- Support to clients (via telephone, tickets and email).
- Logging all tasks using the help desk tracking system.
- Trouble shooting web applications (developed in house).
- Supporting desktops, tablets and apps.
- Validating and documenting client issues.
- Working with development team
- Reporting to Support Manager.
- Based in Cardiff.
The IT Support department is a small team and need someone bright and energetic who is willing to get involved in every aspect of the business.
The successful candidate will need:
- An excellent telephone manner, being friendly, professional and customer focussed.
- Team orientated individual with great communication skills.
- An in depth knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding testing methodologies
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Focused on quality and project timescales
- Good written English
- Confidence and enthusiasm in embracing new technologies and learning new skills
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and knowledge within the IT industry working within a business that has a focus on quality and high service levels. We are a successful expanding business that is looking for the right people to join our team and grow with the company.
Free Car Parking
Training and support provided
Great progression opportunities